Award winning humor columnist (Pinewood Derby Champion, 1980) seeks writing gig to supplement lawn-mowing income. Will work for food, especially Pop-tarts.
Although I like to consider myself a “Jack of all Trades,” my efforts at work, car repairs, home improvement projects, and relationships with my pets always seem to prove me to be, well…not so much. My weekly column, Jeff of all Trades, uses unique humor to appeal to anyone who has a job, family, pet, or is experimenting with fiber supplements. (Benefiber seems to work for me.)
I’d work for Cheetos, but I’m lactose intolerant.
To be your favorite humor columnist. (Or at least in your top 43.)
Useful Professional Experience
- 2011 National Society of Newspaper Columnists 1st Place Winner. (Online, Blog, and Multimedia Column Category. Under 100,000 monthly unique visitors.) http://www.columnists.com/?page_id=6637
- Finalist Fourth Quarter 2012 HumorPress.com writing contest. http://www.humorpress.com/Results/Essays-2012_10-12/a-Finalists/Essay-2012_10-12-Finalists.htm#2
- I’ve had guest columns in the Cedar Rapids Gazette and the California publication Foolish Times.
- My old Ford and I have been featured in Vintage Truck magazine. (Of course, I wrote the entire story myself.)
- My columns appear regularly at my hometown news web site www.belleplainenow.com and I’m Mr. Product Description Guy for www.doubletakedesign.org.
As if all of this experience isn’t impressive enough, I’m a highly motivated professional who pours my blood, sweat, and tears into all of my columns. (This is why you should probably wash your hands after reading this.)
Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org